Latest Review About Top 10 Best Singers in the World (LATEST): Trying to come up with the ten greatest country singers of all time can be as difficult as saying who your favorite child is. The country music industry is abundant with exceptional talents that it is really not that easy to determine which ones are the best of the best. The fact that music is subjective makes decreasing even trickier. In this article, we attempt to come up with the list of the top country singers of all time.
Top 10 Best Singers in the World:
1. Hank Williams – Popular for his charismatic appeal, Williams amazed music fans all over with his equally famous “Love Sick Blues.” Apart from his charisma, Williams is also widely known for his songwriting genius.
2. George Jones – Following the footsteps of his idol Hank Williams, Jones has also become an icon in this type of music in his own right. It was his powerful balladeer’s voice that earned him immense popularity. Some even dub him as the greatest country singer of all time.
3. Roy Acuff – While Jones is hailed by many as the greatest country singer, Acuff on the other hand had earned the nickname of the King of Country Music. He was the also the first living person inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
4. Jimmie Rodgers – The Singing Brakeman and the Father of Country Music are just a few of the many titles that have been given to Rodgers which popular tunes involve a combination of African-American blues, yodeling, and jazz.
5. Johnny Cash – The singer-songwriter’s songs also incorporated various other styles such as rock and roll, blues, folk and Gospel. He is also known for his unique deep bass-baritone voice and his “Hello, I’m Johnny Cash” trademark. “I Walk the Line” and “Man in Black” are few of his many hits.
6. Carter Family – If you would mention the words, country music group, the Carter Family would be the first thing that would come into people’s minds. This group is known for their impact also on bluegrass, pop, and rock music. Some of their well-known songs include “Wabash Cannonball,” “Will the Circle Be Unbroken,” and “Wildwood Flower.”
7. Kitty Wells – Wells’ 1952 song “It Was not God who Made Honky Tonk Angels” was a powerful song that proved to people that female country singers can make it big.
8. Loretta Lynn – Lynn’s 1960 hit “Honky Tonk Girl” paved the way for her to become one of the icons in the world of country music.
9. Eddy Arnold – Also known as the Tennessee Plowboy, Arnold’s most memorable achievement was the fact that he charted the most hits of all time.
10. Merle Haggard – Many say that Haggard is the most influential singer-songwriter of the modern era. He is known for his tender ballads, drinking songs and political anthems.
You may agree or disagree on Top 10 Best Singers in the World (LATEST) with this list. You may even decide to make your own list. But the important thing is that all fans share one thing and that is the intense love and passion for this much-loved music genre.