Latest Review About Popular Country Singers: When it comes to the listing the top ten country singers, you are in for a herculean task. No one can really say that one singer is better than the other as this is a subjective thing.
Popular Country Singers of the World are Below:
Everyone tries to come up with lists and hoping to seek the approval of the people who will be reading it.
1. Hank Williams – He is the one who introduced the honky tonk style to the country music world. Others dubbed him as one of the greatest hillbilly music singers for all time.
2. George Jones – Just like the other hillbilly music singers, Jones earned his spot in the music industry by having a long list for his hit records. “No show Jones” was his nickname for his failure to show up in many performances.
3. Roy Acuff – This singer is best known by his fans as the “King of Country Music.” He was the one who showed the world the “hoedown” format which captured the international market. Acuff is the first living person to be indocted in the Country Music Hall of Fame.
4. Johnny Cash – “Hello, I’m Johnny Cash” is how he starts his concerts. Having a bass-baritone voice and dark clothing, he earned the nick “The Man in Black.” He is also known to integrate various genres in his music like gospel, rock and roll, blues and the likes.
5. Carter family – This family of singers were considered to be the first vocal group to be hillbilly music stars. Their songs primarily focused on southern gospel, US folk revival, pop and the likes.
6. Jimmie Rodgers – Just like the others, he too has his own trademark when it comes to singing. Rodgers was known for his rhythmic yodeling. Among his nicknames are “The Father of Country Music”, “The Blue Yodeler” and “The Singing Brakeman”.
7. Merle Haggard – Haggard and his band was known for the creation of the Bakersfield Sound. It has a unique twang of the guitar and vocal harmonies. His song “Okie from Muskogee” paved the way for his induction into the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame.
8. Loretta Lynn – Lynn was considered to be one of the forerunners of hillbilly music vocalists and songwriters during the1960s. Because of this, she was known to be as a music legend.
9. Eddie Arnold – He lived in the music world for six decades. He too was able to sell more than 85 million records from the time he started his career on 1943 until his death in 2008.
10. Kitty Wells – Her song “It Was not God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels” that enabled her to become the first female hillbilly music singer to be able to top the US country charts.
There are singers who are creating unique country love songs; they will be able to have their limelight. They just have to think positive and be patient for it to happen. For now, all they have to do is to do their best and hope that it works.